Wednesday 25 March 2009

My Kind of People: Mothers & Daughters


Some days -I wake up in a tidy bedroom; beaming with sunlight, cosy in my 300 plus thread count bedsheets (from TK Maxx), with my beautiful son snuggled up close -with the smell of fresh yellow roses cascading around me and I feel soooo alive and happy (and wonder if life can get any better). The above photograph of Desiree Rogers, her daughter Victoria, Vogue editor Anna Wintour and her daughter Bee Shaffer at the Marc Jacobs A/W 09 show gives me the same feeling. On trend, exquisite and warm (like a Comptoir des Cotonniers advert); this photograph gives you the feeling -of living in a world that -some how, seems fairer, more just, a world without prejudice, poverty or hate. I truly love this photograph -it is soo 'post black', 'post Obama' and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment