Wednesday 22 April 2009

Beauty: 'Togetherness' with 'CK One'


The New. S/S 09


The Past...(1995)


The 'Coca Cola' Original -'I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing' (1971)


“The CK One ‘We are one’ campaign is inspired by a social movement of people coming together in the spirit of unity,” Catherine Walsh, (senior vice president of American fragrances for Coty Prestige)

Disabled beauties, -funky clinically obese people and fluffy animals are missing, but children, people of colour, errm -all people and music (rock) are included, -what am I talking about? The new 'CK One' campaign. And it's pumped full of ('lets-use-togetherness') hype. Taping into a newer world-view, and a 'post Obama' America -the folks at CK have gone all Benetton on us -but am I buying it? Personally, I am bored and prefer Coke's, - Coca Cola Original, 'I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing' -(if we are going down that ('togetherness') route) -take a butchers above.....

No comments:

Post a Comment