Thursday 16 April 2009

Fashion: Agatha Ruiz de la Prada







Do you ever wake up of a morning, thinking.. -give me colour......, I want colour........I want lotssssssss of colour......-Well Agatha Ruiz de la Prada is the -go to gal. The riotous Agatha Ruiz de la Prada label has being kicking about the Fashion jungle since, 1980 (I remember her from my intern days -many moons ago) and continues to be vibrant, quirky and relevant. Agatha Ruiz de la Prada -has always done her own thing -and has managed to stay away from mainstream trends, keeping her vision -very much her own. Her designs are often labelled -infantile and primitive -and she agrees. I love every piece in her very reasonably priced collection, -especially, the Vertigo dress ($34.00), you can also buy the matching leggings (as seen on the model -above) for $22.00. The Spot dress is so cute ($37.50) and the Field Shorts are delightful ($30.50). www.agatharuizdelapradastore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment