Sunday 12 July 2009

Interiors: Sexy Lamps




If you have ever wondered where interior-nistas get their uber sexy lamps from, -wonder no more. The good [posh] folks at, 1stdibs have a list of [other posh] people selling their, 'object d'art. And, I totally covet the lamps above. The chichi pink pair, -are so 'Marilyn', -and it is made by Gerald Thurston for Lightolier. Whats not to love -about this pair of 1960's Seguso Blue Opaline Winged Vintage Murano Lamps -they are so sophisticated, -and wouldn't look out of place in Carrie's (SATC) newly decorated apartment (I know, -isn't Carrie's apartment -fierce?). The 1970's -ceramic, Chinese-inspired style with sitting dogs lamp -is my favourite -and I want them -now!! I would change the lampshade though, -and replace it with a pink silky number [it would look great with the blue dogs]!! For the fabulous lamps [above] -and other 'objects of desire' -please visit: http://www.1stdibs.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment