Sunday 28 February 2010

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton.........together they were beautiful....xx

"Richard is a very sexy man. He's got that sort of jungle essence that one can sense." Elizabeth Taylor

"I might run from her for a thousand years and she is still my baby child. Our love is so furious that we burn each other out." Richard Burton

"At 34 she is an extremely beautiful woman, lavishly endowed by nature with a few flaws in the masterpiece: She has an insipid double chin, her legs are too short and she has a slight potbelly. She has a wonderful bosom, though.” Richard Burton

V.I.Ps


Cleopatra


Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf

These cats made 11 films together –and survived to tell the tale, -even though their ‘Big, Big, Big' love and gigantic passion for each other, –threaten to kill them at every turn....They stared together in three of my most favorite films ...’Who's Afraid Of Virginia Wolf’, ‘V.I.P’s’ and Cleopatra....

No comments:

Post a Comment