Thursday 20 May 2010

Website: Models Blog

Alek Wek - How To Spend It Magazine, June 2010 shoot by Andrew Yee






Freja Beha Erichsen – Interview Magazine, April 2010 Shot by Craig McDean



I stumbled across a fabulous blog called 'Models' a couple of days ago and the above editorials [and more] from various glossies -can be found there. I love it and have subscribed…..check it out at: http://picsandmodels.blogspot.com/

*Note: Regular readers to Fashion et al know that wherever possible -I credit all Blogs/websites/magazines if I take photographs/ideas etc but after many months of stumbling across various blogs/websites etc that have being copying my two blogs –it reach a its zenith/crescendo when I came across a blog via an African magazine website [I’m a fan via facebook –and thus I’m updated regularly] that didn’t only copy my style or celebrate the various fashionistas that I do [I don't have a problem with –its good to see black stylish women celebrated] but has also called her blog ‘fashion et al’ -can you Adam-and-Eve it? I have grown-up folks -because even though she is doing all this -I’m not upset, –I am very flattered! But I think its shows ‘some’ style -if you credit the rightful people with their rightful work/ideas/images etc .............xx

No comments:

Post a Comment