Sunday 20 March 2011

Your not tangerine …but wait until we start peeling….





Hey Ghana gals! Ghana galzzzzzss!!……My Ghana’s got its very own Sugarcubes, sorry Sugarbabes, the hottest girl band in Africa, called Reckless Dolls -and I love them… beautiful, these girls have brought back memories of my lovely Ghana gal flat tummy, something I haven’t seen since 2002.. but I promise when I get it back -to encase it in rolls of red, gold and green ‘bush gal’ beads to stop it from getting out of control -again. Anyway, Reckless Dolls is made up of: Fidelia Ankomah (Ewurama), Dharyann Bryan-Ghartey (Dharyann) and Tosan Scott (T.Scott) -and I’m a big fan. Lets support them folks -and see if we can get them to BET and at least a nomination for ‘Best African Act of the Year 2012‘.…Here’s hoping. For more info about the Reckless Dolls or to join their fan page visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reckless-Dolls/205094059506567


No comments:

Post a Comment